Discover Brave HQ
INNOVATIVE, INDIVIDUAL, INCLUSIVE
Our mission at Brave HQ is to help people meet their mental health and educational needs in a funky and playful environment.
Inside Brave HQ you will find a team of psychologists and tutors that work with you to valiantly discover the courage and wisdom you need to face and endure the journey of life.
As of the 19th March 2020 we are offering all therapy and tutoring services via Telehealth only until advice that social distancing is no longer required (telephone and Zoom video conferencing).
- NDIS currently cover services delivered via Telehealth.
- Private health coverage will depend on your provider. Please contact them to ensure you will be covered.
- Privately paying clients can continue to schedule Telehealth sessions as required.
- Medicare activated Telehealth items on the 13th March that can be utilised under certain conditions (click here for details)
- These items are interchangeable with mental health care plan items and are automatically bulk billed.
- You do not need to do anything to become eligible to utilise this service, your eligibility is assessed by us.
- You will still need to complete reviews at the 6 and 10 session mark, which can be done via Telehealth with your GP. New mental health care plans can also be completed via Telehealth with your GP.
We are utilising Zoom which is a free, easy to use software you can download to your smartphone, tablet or computer. Your sessions with us will be booked in advance and a link emailed to you. If you are unsure if this will be suitable for your needs, please just contact us to discuss how we would implement services.
Billing will be completed via BPAY by default, or we can process your payment via Eftpos.
Contact us for more information.
~ Has your mental health been affected by the bushfires? ~
Medicare has provided additional assistance to those who feel their mental health has been impacted by the recent bushfire events throughout Australia.
- Anyone is eligible to utilise these services via Telehealth
- You do not need to have a diagnosed mental health condition,
- You do not need a mental health care plan from your GP or a referral,
- You do not need to live in a bushfire affected area, and,
- You do not need to have an existing relationship with our psychologists.
You are eligible for 10 sessions per calendar year and this is in addition to the 10 sessions associated with a mental health care plan.